1. Access the registration page from the left side menu of home page polarbearhockey.net . Registration link for 2018-19 season is at the top of the page.
2.On the 'Welcome' page, you will be prompted to log into your SportsEngine account (if you do not have a SportsEngine Account, you will be prompted to create one)
3. If you have not registered for USA Hockey 2018-19, click the link to register your player(s). You will not be able to complete the Polar Bears registration without a current USA Hockey number for each player registering
4. Continue through the registration pages, filling out the requested information to the best of your knowledge
5. On the 'Registration Options' page, select the division the child you are registering (you will have the option to register additional children on the 'Review' page and receive the family discount)
6. Once all players are registered, proceed to the Shopping Cart page to choose payment options and submit payment. If you choose not to volunteer, a 'point buy-out fee' will be added.
7. You will receive an email confirmation and receipt following a completed registration
June 5th, 2018
It's time to sharpen your skates to be ready for another season of Polar Bear Hockey
Are you are looking for a way to earn your points for the upcoming season? We have a few volunteer positions that can help you. Polar Bear Hockey is in need of volunteers at events throught the year. Some events/raffle coordiator/coaching positions would serve to work off your required point amount needed for the year. Please contact any board member if you are interested in these positions. There is a new "dibs" system we will be using to track volunteer hours. Without volunteers our club cannot keep registration prices low. A point buy-out is optional this season during registration.
Our Team Sponsors
Click on a logo to learn more about our sponsors
DISTRICT 8 BANTAM STATE CHAMPS!!!!