POLAR BEAR HOCKEY ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. Access the registration page on the left. Registration link for 2023-2024 regular season is at the top of the page. This is the player registration. Coaches and Volunteers have a separate registration link.
2. On the "Welcome" page, you will be prompted to log into your SportsEngine account (if you do not have a SportsEngine Account you will be prompted to create one).
3. If you have not registered for USA Hockey 2023-24, click the link to register your player(s). You will not be able to complete the Polar Bears registration without a current USA Hockey number for each player, coach, or volunteer registering.
4. Continue through the registration pages, filling out the requested information to the best of your knowledge.
5. On the "Registration Options" page, your player will be selected to a team by birth year (you will have the option to register additional children on the "Review" page and receive the family discount).
6. Once all players are registered, proceed to the Shopping Cart to choose payment options and submit payment. If you choose NOT to volunteer, a "point buy-out fee" will be added.
7. You will receive an email confirmation and receipt following completed registration.
PBH TEAM SPONSORS
Click the links to learn more about our team sponsors!
It's time to sharpen your skates to be ready for another season of Polar Bear Hockey
Need a way to earn your points for the upcoming season? Polar Bear Hockey is in need of volunteers at all games and events throughout the year. We have a few volunteer positions available for the upcoming 2023-24 season!
Please contact any board member if you are interested in these positions or message us on Facebook.
There is a "dibs" system we will be using to track volunteer hours. Without volunteers our club cannot keep registration prices low., and we need volunteer penalty box workers, scoreboard workers, time keepers, and locker room monitors in order to have games. A point buy-out is optional this season during registration.